CATEGORY: Digital Banking
SOFTWARE: Woohoo Banking
SERVICES: AI Powered Banking
A simple interface which leverages Open Banking to connect multiple external services securely in one place. One platform offering customers an overview of their finances and the ability to connect to third-party services.
Bank Account Aggregation
Become your own’ everyday bank, giving access to all your accounts in one place.
3rd-Party Non-Financial Services
Give access to added-value 3rd-party services for greater convenience in your’ day-to-day lives.
Complementary Financial Services
Complement your banking with additional financial services that you will benefit from.
- Integration with accounting and cash flow management tools such as Quickbooks and Xero.
- Access to 3rd-party services, ensuring the best deals.
- All account information in one secure place.
- Get the best offers and services from 3rd-party providers.
- Retain more info, boost revenue, cross & upsell, and improve your financial management capabilities.
- Leverage Open Banking to bring 3rd-party services and the best offers to you.
A simple interface which leverages Open Banking to connect multiple external services securely in one place.
Woohoo Bank Empowering Our Customers
Know how you spend, then help yourself do it better. With all your accounts in one place and simple, categorized transactions, you are more able to plan ahead and budget, creating financial goals for the future.
- Financial Goals.
- Planning & Budgeting Tools.
- Account Aggregation.
- Transaction Categorization.
- Spending Analysis.
Be The New, Smarter Spender
The day-to-day of money management made easy with cash flow forecasting and financial summary tools. Woohoo Bank gives visual insight about where every cent goes each month and the ability to benchmark with peers, whilst promoting smarter spending.
- Financial Summary.
- Cash Flow Forecast.
- Peer Comparison.
Bespoke Banking, Without The Surprises
We eliminate the element of surprise from our customers’ financial future with personalized alerts, offers and recommendations. Anticipate and avoid potential issues whilst improving money management habits.
- Personalized Financial Advice.
- Financial Product.
- Alerts & 3rd-Party Recommendations.
This is a useful post for finding broken links within the website, what about links pointing outwards that are broken? I can use a free web service but wondered if this was possible.
Great tool! I am using a redirect plugin to send all my 404’s to my home page but I think it’s slacking sometimes.